Biology & Paleo Environment Events
For upcoming seminars, see our calendar here.
Time and Location: Mondays at 12 pm, Comer Seminar Room
- January 26th:
- February 2nd: Dr. Jodi Young, Postdoctoral Researcher, Princeton University. Host: Kim Popendorf.
- February 9th: Dr. Todd Sowers, Senior Scientist EESI, Penn State. Host: Pratigya Polissar.
- February 16th:
- February 23rd: Dr. Lidya Tarhan, Postdoctoral Researcher, Yale University. Host: Cassaundra Rose. Paleozoic Bioturbation
- March 2nd:
- March 9th:
- March 16th:
- March 23rd: Dr. Ailene Ettinger, Putnam Fellow, The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University. Host: Ben Cook
- March 30th: Dr. Steven Smriga, MIT. Host: Andrew Juhl. "Dissecting the Phycosphere: Upscaling Bacterial Consumption Near Individual Diatoms."
- April 6th:
- April 13th: Dr. Mrinalini Nikrad, Postdoc, Rutgers. Host: Jeff Bowman.
- April 20th: Dr. Senji Lin, UConn. Host: Joaquim Goes. "Energy and nutrient strategies in dinoflagellates."
- SPECIAL SEMINAR April 20th: Dr. Aldo Shemesh, Weizmann Institute. Host: Yoni Goldsmith.
- April 27th: Dr. Jennifer Stanford, Drexel University. Host: Andy Juhl.
- May 4th: Dr. Suni Shah Walter, Harvard University. Host: Kim Popendorf.
- May 11th:
- May 18th:
- June 1st:
Additional talks can be seen on the