For upcoming seminars, see our calendar here.
Current Seminar Manager: Samuel Phelps
Time and Location: Mondays at 12 pm, Comer Seminar Room
10/5/15: Tammo Reichgelt, postdoctoral scholar, LDEO
"A short-lived rise in pCO2 at the Oligocene/Miocene boundary? New evidence from a terrestrial archive."
- 9/28/15: Andre Bahr
- 10/5/15: Tammo Reichgelt, LDEO, "A short-lived rise in pCO2 at the Oligocene/Miocene boundary? New evidence from a terrestrial archive."
- 10/12/15: Columbus Day Holiday, no talk
- 10/19/15: Lars B.
- 10/26/15: Zunli Lu, Syracuse. Host: Kara Dennis
- 11/2/15: Sam Bova, Brown University. Host: Sam Phelps
- 11/9/15: Andy Cohen, University of Arizona. Host: Peter deMenocal
- 11/16/15: Darren Larsen, University of Pittsburgh. Host: Pratigya Polissar
- 11/23/15: Senji Lin, University of Connecticut. Host: Joaquim Goes.
- 11/30/15: Bronwen Conecky, University of Colorado, Boulder. Host: Sam Phelps.
- 12/7/15: Sarah Ivory, Brown University.
Additional talks can be seen on the