Climate Modeling and Diagnostics Group Home Page
Division of Ocean and Climate Physics
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
- LOAM (Lamont Ocean-AML GCM) is a recent reincarnation of the Gent-Cane Primitive Equation Ocean Model with many additional features.
- CAMEL The Coupler for the Atmosphere with Multi Element LOAM.
- CMDDP The Climate Model Data Documentation Project
- Reduced Space Optimal Analysis for Historical Datasets: 136 years of Global Sea Surface Temperatures are now available. This analysis uses present-day temperature patterns to enhance the meager data available in the past.
The Data Library is a library of climate datasets, with an interface that allows you to make plots, tables, and data files from any subset of any dataset. Examples include,
- ENSO Monitor, data views that reveal the current state of the ENSO cycle.
- Climate Bibliography, a version of our BibTeX reference list.
- Our latest ENSO Forecast, and the ENSO Monitor: data views that reveal the current state of the ENSO cycle.
- CAC ENSO Bulletin