The IRI/LDEO Climate Data Library contains over 300 datasets from a variety of earth science disciplines and climate-related topics. It is a powerful tool that offers the following capabilities at no cost to the user:
- access any number of datasets;
- create analyses of data ranging from simple averaging to more advanced EOF analyses;
- monitor present climate conditions with maps and analyses in the Maproom;
- create visual representations of data, including animations;
- download data in a variety of commonly-used formats, including GIS-compatible formats.