Fellowships and Scholarships
- Rackham International student fellowship (Presented annually to outstanding international pre-candidate PhD students), University of Michigan, 2011.
- IEEE (Oceanic Engineering Society) Scholarship, [Link], Fall 2009.
- University of Michigan, Mechanical Engineering Department Fellowship, 2008-09.
- Selected to represent Mechanical Engineering Department in the College of Engineering Marian Sarah Parker Award competition, University of Michigan (Presented annually to an outstanding woman graduate student).
- Best Student Paper Award in Animal Bioacoustics at 166th Acoustical Society of America meeting [Link], Dec. 2013, [Slides].
- Best Student Paper Award in Underwater Acoustics at 158th Acoustical Society of America meeting [Link], Oct. 2009, [Slides].
Career Development Workshop Acceptance and Travel Grant
- Selected to participate “NSF Early Career Workshop”, American Geophysical Union meeting, Dec. 2014.
- Selected to participate "Preparing for an Academic Career in the Geosciences, NSF Workshop" [Link], Pittsburgh, PA, July 2014.
- Selected to participate "Acoustical Society of America School 2014" [Link], Providence, RI, May 2014.
- Selected to participate "2014 Purdue Prospective Faculty Workshop (2014 PPFW)", Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, March 2014.
- Selected to participate "Future Faculty Workshop (NextProf)" [Link], University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Sept. 2013.