NOTICE: LCSN operations were halted in February 2020 due to loss of USGS funding. While the Current Seismograms will remain active as long as possible, this web page is currently not being maintained, and other web pages here may no longer be available.
Regional Bulletin and Waveform Data
- Finger Quake for Recent Seismic Events in the Northeastern U.S.
- Recent Earthquakes in the Northeastern U.S. (ANSS-NorthEast)
- NEIC/USGS Recent Earthquake Bulletin.(new pop up window)
- LCSN Waveform Data Request.
View Live Seismograms
- View Current Seismograms Recorded at LCSN Broadband Stations
- WebSeismogram Archive (1999-2019)
- 08/23/2011, 17:51:04 (UTC) near Mineral, VA, Mw=5.7
- 04/20/2002, l0:50 (GMT) Au Sable Forks, New York, Mw)=5.0
- Archive (If event is not listed check here)
Did You Feel the Recent Earthquake in the Northeastern United States?
- A Community Internet Intensity Map (US/Northeast) (Outside US) Click here to fill out a survey describing; when, where and how you felt the earthquake.
- The ShakeMap (Instrumental Intensity Map) This is preliminary LCSN ShakeMap under development.
LCSN/ANSS Earthquake Catalogs and Waveform Data
- Search LCSN Earthquake Catalog and Plot
- Search ANSS Comprehensive Earthquake Catalog
- LCSN Database/waveform archive (1999-current)
Earthquake Catalogs, Bulletins, and Other Information
- Metadata for LCSN Waveform Data (DATALESS_SEED) Click to download (9.5 Megabytes, 07/06/2016)
- Northeastern US Seismicity Map (1990-2015), PDF
- Go to Information Archive (Older items)