University Housing

Recommendations for University housing must be approved by the Director. Because the demand for housing greatly exceeds the supply of available apartments, assignments are currently made only to full-time, compensated officers of instruction and research. Part-time officers are not eligible for University housing.

Application forms are available from the Office of Institutional Real Estate, located at 400 W. 119th Street. In addition, a memo attesting to an individual's appointment status can be secured from the Director's Office.